Subject: [Leica] From My latest films developed
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 13:05:29 +0200

Lluis,

Glad to see the IIIf out again!

> In our usual meeting point (every Tuersday we have  meeting with other
> Leica photographers)

Just a really nice shot!

> A kiss on the dark (The quaity is not perfect,I?ve react very fast with
> the settings I had on the camera)

Absolutely my favourite! You did what was needed and got the shot! It's
great. Perhaps a little crop top and bottom, but not much. What exposure
did you use? You judged it well whatever it was.

> A pleasant springtime morning

I just like this one. Placing the dog in the foreground is interesting
and adds to the sense of both their calm and relaxation.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] From My latest films developed)