Subject: [Leica] Drobos... If you have them what can you expect?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 02:08:59 -0700

I had a 5N that developed some issues late last year. Looking at all the
available options, I just built a Linux server out of a Mini-PC, put ZFS on
it and hook it up with 5x 8TB hard drive so have ~24TB of redundant storage
that is more robust than traditional RAID:

richard at file-server:~$ zpool status
  pool: share0
 state: ONLINE
  scan: scrub repaired 0B in 16:31:49 with 0 errors on Sun May 12 16:55:51
2024
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        share0      ONLINE       0     0     0