Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 11:51:09 +0100

Dear Don

I enjoy your composition!

I liked the foggy early morning riser.  I remember coming off a landscape
phase - and thinking - what do i do to make this more personal?  I have a
shot of my girls in a mountain lake, with the mountains as the background .
. . I should dig it up.

The St Edwards VS the sky is lovely.  I love that cloud shot.

The symmetry of the bottle and the poet had me go back a few times - nice
capture.

And that wedding couple?  I liked your capture! The colours, the mood, and
I think (for me) your lightning-quick shot make it memorable - I mean, you
must have had your camera out when you happened to be crossing the street!

Thank you for taking the time to share.

cheers

jasse