Subject: [Leica] lightroom
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 02:45:55 -0400

Not so sure I communicated properly.. if you use CC, and you do NOT pay,
your program is basically useless.  It will not work.

If you use ANY of the "perpetual license versions", you get no updates, but
you can always use it.  Using Adobe Camera Raw, a free program, you can
always have camera model updates that will allow you to convert from RAW to
some other format, and use your V1.0 of LR to process it...

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net