Subject: [Leica] Ethics in photography
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 13:21:07 -0700

Obviously a couple if not a few ways of looking at this!
1/ You count your pennies, buy the store out!
2/ You bring it to the managers attention? "WHILE STANDING AT THE CASHIER."
Pointing out what appears to  be an error on the part of one of his staff?
Think about this? You do that, the manager is completely pissed off with the
staff member and fires he or she?
"Damn I didn't mean you should fire the employee?" If you are a decent human
being you didn't want the person fired! :-( Reprimanded? But not fired! Jobs
are tough to come by these days.
Hey he could be a family man with 4 kids? You get him fired and wouldn't you
feel like a piece of crap if you caused that?
Me? I figure a mistake has been committed, make use of it and go for the buy
out! QUIETLY!QUICKLY!OUT OF STORE!
If there are repercussions later you don't need to hear about it, nor be
part of it. ERGO?
YOUR COOL! And comfortable with a million photo envelopes for the next 100
years. And you have no idea if anyone were fired?   KISS!:-)
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.