Subject: [Leica] IMG: Proboscises at Work
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:12:45 -0700

HI Jim,
Well done my good man. :-) Now because you have shown great skill and talent
in the
"CAPTURE BUTTERFLY SERIES!" :-)
The next part of the assignment is??????? Oh you're going to love it! :-(
Seeing you've shown us the Proboscis in action. This next assignment is
capturing a "CLOSE-UP" of it inserted into the flower.
And due to the fact we have such super talented butterfly shooters in the
crew.
"HOW BE WE MAKE THIS AN ASSIGNMENT FOR THE WHOLE CREW WISHING TO GIVE IT A
"CLICK?" Or "TRY" if you prefer?
Now "CREW"don't start whining like you did in grade school about "home
work!" Just get out there and do a smashing great "CLICK!"
Thank you most sincerely.
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant OC
the mean assed photo editor  :-)