Subject: [Leica] Bee Photos
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 16:20:42 -0700

Other advantage is that you don't have to stop down to f-100000 or so since
after f-11 or so diffraction starts to rear its ugly head.  So you can take
all your photos at f-8 or wider to get the best performance from the lens,
and also keep the background blurred nicely.

And Lightroom 6 does not do this.  I was hoping. I tried to merge some and
just chose panorama but it would not do it.  Panorama is really for
panoramas only.

Aram