Subject: [Leica] Re; 24x24mm film size
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:45:58 -0400

It makes it easy to shoot events and weddings as when things are moving
super fast you just point the camera in the general direction of the action
and in the end it all looks good. As a square or in landscape or portrait
modes.

As can be luminously seen right here a scan from a print.
http://rabinergroup.com/ImagePages/Biteme.html