Subject: [Leica] Leica 's April 24th announcement - place your bets!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 01:22:45 -0500

Shooting hand held with a Leica obviously has little to do with shooting
slow film. Its about squeezing out usable shots in low light and all kinds
of light very spur of the moment quickly. Maybe have a spare body with some
slow film in it for shots with a whole lot of direct light..
And from all I know this does not fly in the face of Tina's workflo.

On 3/6/14 4:04 PM, "Tina Manley" <images at comporium.net> wrote:

> I agree totally, Jim, but I certainly do wish I had had an M240 back in
> the
days when I was pushing TMax 3200 by candlelight in dark adobe houses!!
> ;-)

Tina

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Jim Laurel (gmail)

--
Tina
http://