Subject: [Leica] ING: Caturday
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 00:06:17 -0700

Thanks. That's the infamous Ming, a Tonkinese who's over ten years old. We
got him at age six months. He's a very vocal cat; the breed was created by
crossing Siamese and Burmese and the constant talking is the Siamese in him.
Sometimes he yells at a level that I think the neighbors can hear, and we've
never figured out what triggers it. He's also the most affectionate cat
we've ever had--he is so demanding of attention that sometimes we just have
to lock him away.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204