Subject: [Leica] BlackRapid straps
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:46:29 +0100

Jeffery,

I have two standard Blackrapid straps, which I use whenever I take my two
DMRs out into the photographers pit for concerts. They make carrying my 2
DMRs with a 50 cron and the big 180 cron easy. Wouldn't live without them. I
have 3 Ms too, but don't bother using them with any of the Ms. The Ms are
easy enough to carry with a standard strap.

Charlie

Charlie Chan
www.charlie-chan.co.uk