Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Romantic variations - Ric
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 19:53:44 +0200

Thanks Ric.

There was a time when I shot postcards trying to avoid people as much
as I could. Even got up early to avoid crowds and used tripod and long
time exposure to difuse the mobs ;-)
At the same time I used long lenses to isolate people from their
surroundings when stealing their faces..

I've now decided that I need to include people and their life into my
"postcards" - they will age faster but who cares after all so long as
there's life in them :-)

I'll be shortly posting one snap I shot thinking of you, a lot - I
presume you'll see why.

Thanks again

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 3 sept. 13 ? 19:46, RicCarter a ?crit :