Subject: [Leica] Sony Full Frame NEX
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:08:12 -0700

it might also be that sony thinks the current nex line is for consumers and
the lenses out, r good enough where as fuji is looking at the more
sophisticated audience. either way just like u david, my nex is sitting in
a corner and not being used. i took a pair of fujis, as soon as i can
process the files, will post some pics. overall they are great cameras for
travel, small, light and good lenses.

  regards, mehrdad