Subject: [Leica] Sony Full Frame NEX
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 08:46:03 +0700

My own 2 yens worth of thought which is in the similar vein to your views
here.

The Sony NEX 5 was my first mirrorless camera that launched my acquisition
of over a dozen adapters for it ranging from Contarex, Contax G, LTM/SM to
Yashica C/Y mounts. Almost 3 years later, I have gotten over 3 dozen camera
makes including the Fujifilm film and digital systems.

Today that Sony is 90% locked up in the dry cabinet. I use mostly the Fuji X
Pro 1 and X100S plus its film cousins like the GSW690iii, GA645Zi, GW645 and
GX680 plus its P&S cameras like the XF-1 and the best 3D camera, the FinePix
3D W3. My Nikon, Canon and Leica/Ricoh GXR systems fight for the rest of
time with me.

And all for one simple reason; the Sony controls and menus are too messy for
me. Also wanted very much to use the much acclaimed RX10. No viewfinder.
Same story for the RX1.

David Ching

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Sony Full Frame NEX)