Subject: [Leica] IMG: Health Promoter
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 19:30:44 -0500

This is a perfect entry for the Twilight Zone assignment, as you have
managed to jump 20 years to the implementation of the PACA!  OK, OK, I do
like warm tones.  Here is a hue/saturation layer you may or may not like:
Hue 37, Saturation 6, Lightness 0.  It is intended to mimic slightly warm
platinum (fail, but not a bad warm tone).  Nice photo, whatever the tones.

Ken