Subject: [Leica] Flower + Fly
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:35:15 -0700

Hi Alan,
Now that is putting old glass to good use. Good fun!
Howard

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:03:34 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3 at uwm.edu>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower + Fly
To: "lug " <lug at leica-users.org>

After seeing the link today about the new version of the Petzval lens, I got
out my Darlot 6-1/2" f/4.8 lens and shot some pictures.  These are my
favorites:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Trees/20130726_MR_Mine_30D2001.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Trees/20130726_MR_Mine_30D1972.jpg.html>

I mount this lens backwards using a 49mm to T-Mount reverse adapter +
T-Mount to Pentax screw mount adapter + Kopil bellows + Pentax to T-Mount
adapter + T-Mount to Canon EOS adapter on my 30D. (Whew!)

Alan