Subject: [Leica] List of Barcelona Gathering September 2013
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 00:16:49 -0500 (CDT)

I have updated information for our stay in Barcelona.  We will arrive on 17
Sept, and depart 24 Sept.  We will be staying at the Gran Ducat Hotel which
is a couple of blocks from Cafe Zurich.

Lluis, your choice for saturday dinner will be just fine for us.  We are
looking forward to meeting everyone, and spending time shooting and seeing
Barcelona again.

Gene & Chris Duprey