Subject: [Leica] Cars of summer
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:43:49 -0700

Hi Douglas,
Yes I think the wheels are modern with the spoked wire wheels being a nod to
the original hubs. Certainly the tires (tyres) are modern.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:40:20 +0100
From: "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Cars of summer
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

"H&E Cummer" <cummer at netvigator.com> wrote
> http://tinyurl.com/lwkwswb
>
> This 1935 Ford Roadster with rumble seat is on the island every summer for
> the past few years
> but I don't think it stays here for the winter. It is a very nice
> restoration and always draws a crowd.

Nice one, but surely the wheels are modern, Howard?
Maybe I'm wrong, but that said modern wheels are a damn sight more practical
these days.

Douglas