Subject: [Leica] IMG: Big Sky Lofoten
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:27:01 +0100

Peter

Pleased you liked the image. I am pretty sure that the vignetting was the
time of day as this was taken at about 9.20 p.m. and the light was coming
from the right hand side of the image at about 45 degrees. It may even have
been caused to some extent by the shadow of the cruise ship. I have not
noticed any vignetting on images, but I guess it is possible.

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or