Subject: [Leica] Politically Incorrect terminology
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 10:44:26 -0500

I think "pretty" overly sexualizes the comment. What if this human being was
your daughter? Do you really want men on the Internet looking at her
picture? saying, "pretty"? Straight men should not create, look at, or
comment on photographs of female human beings - each of which is potentially
a daughter, sister or mother of a strong self righteous man who must protect
them.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Politically Incorrect terminology)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Politically Incorrect terminology)