Subject: [Leica] Images from loaner MM
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:20:04 -0700

That's very close to what I feel. Shooting with the MM for a bit is very
seductive (as my dealer knew it would be), but having the last scintilla of
technical quality  was never what my photography was about, but rather
getting the shot. Due to the slow electronics, getting the shot is sometimes
not possible with the MM, so on that basis alone the M240 is a much better
camera for me.

Yes, the MM definitely has better B&W output than the M240, but it doesn't
have filters after the fact, can't do colour and I sometimes miss the shot.

But I do have it for 5 more days. And the files are gorgeous.

Henning