Subject: [Leica] Dull Day Rufous Hummers
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:13:25 -0700

Hi George,
Thank you for looking and commenting. I can see that a better framing
balance could be achieved by lobbing off a bit of the left side of the
picture. I cropped it as I did because I hope to mount it in a show I'm
going to have in September and I wanted some space to play with in order to
matt it as required. But, for the web, I agree with you - I should crop it
tighter. I'll work on that and repost. Thanks much for the input. A good
learning experience.
Cheers
Howard