Subject: [Leica] Dull Day Rufous Hummers
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:05:07 -0700

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 12:13:45 -0700
From: Henning Wulff <henningw at archiphoto.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Dull Day Rufous Hummers
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

You just sit there on your deck and have fun, right Howard?

Probably you have to put your book or drink down to trip the shutter, but
what's a bit of hardship when these cute birds show up?

Nice going, Howard.

Henning

Thanks Henning.
The fact of the matter is that during the day I am usually away doing some
chore (the joys of cabin ownership) and Esther calls out 'Hummer ! Hummer!"
and I come running. In the morning, part of the timing of the humming birds'
feeding routine, I am usually sitting with a coffee and I just lean over to
focus and trip the shutter - so I have more morning shots than evening
shots. And then the evening light isn't so good anyway. You should come by
to see.
Cheers
Howard.