Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:00:58 -0500

On Jun 25, 2013, at 10:44 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> We seem to have  list here of people playing with countless toy cameras
> comparing notes as to why the last place they'd ever invest any serious
> change is in Leica.

When you make statements like this
I have to wonder, Mark,
if you look at the photography posted by all the LUG members
who regularly use Leica Digital cameras including:
M8, M8.2, M9, MM, M, R8-9/DMR, and a couple Digilux variations
(not to even mention those using Leica glass on various other
cameras).

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com