Subject: [Leica] Fuji XE-1
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 16:36:33 -0700

There is an aspect of this debate which has not been addressed. Namely, of
all the corrections available in, say Lightroom, just what limitations exist
on what Lightroom can do to alter a camera-produced jpeg compared to what LR
can do to the RAW from the same image.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

Question authority and the authorities will question you?