Subject: [Leica] D4 High ISO
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 11:51:23 -0500 (CDT)

+1, only my results matter.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jayanand Govindaraj" <jayanand at gmail.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 5:28:06 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Leica] D4 High ISO

John,
Who cares? I am only worried whether I get the shot or not in the real
world, and I will use whatever tools that help me do so - 12 bit, 13 bit or
14 bit. I fail to see how anybody without testing equipment can make out
the difference in any reasonably sized print. This conversation sounds as
if it is between equipment junkies, not photographers. IMHO totally
forgettable!
Cheers
Jayanand