Subject: [Leica] Burlesque (Blog) - > Gerry
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 19:47:21 +0100

Lluis

Brassai did his book of Paris by night which went in to burlesque clubs
etc.Pity the you could not do the same, but I can fully understand why you
did not. We cannot document everything, and what you have done so far is a
great testament to your undoubted ability as a street photographer.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932