Subject: [Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:01:08 -0500 (CDT)

No the name should stay.  Even though I am using the D4 for DSLR needs more
& more, I still use the R8DMR when it is more appropriate, and my M8 gets
daily use.  It is unfortunate there is little support for repair of the DMR,
as mine has a motor issue, but still works just fine with manual advance.  I
will modify the lenses with LEITAX mounts when it dies completely.  At least
I will still be able to my R glass.

Gene