Subject: [Leica] Full Moon over New Zealand
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:22:47 +1000

Dear Howard,

Thank you so much to share a wonderful video. I enjoy it very much together
with the music background. If the creator does not explain how he captures
it on physical site, I think the video could be all made from the movie
making software in form of animation and multi-layer tactics. As he said,
when time comes, with suitable gears and skill, you can have that and show
it to the world who is blessed enough to see such wonderful shots.

I do not even imagine how the moon can move so quickly from the far
distance of 2.1km which is totally different from what we see and feel in
closer way. In Leica, we always talk about still picture. Now, we go a
little beyond for moving pictures i.e. many images linked together
presenting in a period of time?..

The video is too good to be true in such a tender moonlight.

My appreciation and thanks to the creator, Mark Gee too.

Cheers,

Jacky