Subject: [Leica] IMG: The bench and it's view
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:27:30 -0700

Well, I'll fully admit to helping you WANT a Monochrom.
However, when you get to the point that you NEED it, I won't accept the
blame for that!

Thanks for looking!

Jay

On 4/9/2013 10:36 AM, Robert Adler wrote:
> I know the feeling!
> And love the View image! Almost infrared. You're making me want that
> Monochrom...
>

> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Jay Burleson <leica at jayburleson.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, where the bench was placed was not conducive to a good
>> image of it and any view of the scenery.
>> But I had to get something, or I'd be haunted by the ghost of Bob... ;-)
>>
>> The Bench
>> <http://jayburleson.com/leica/misc_images/L1000416.jpg>
>>
>> Walk three steps forward of the bench, and you get this view...
>> (And yes, all the white stuff on the ground is snow...)
>> Monochrom, 35mm 'cron, iso 320
>>
>> The View
>> <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/Phoenix/L1000418>
>> Please click image to view larger.
>> --
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: The bench and it's view)