Subject: [Leica] IMG: The bench and it's view
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:11:24 -0700

Unfortunately, where the bench was placed was not conducive to a good
image of it and any view of the scenery.
But I had to get something, or I'd be haunted by the ghost of Bob... ;-)

The Bench
http://jayburleson.com/leica/misc_images/L1000416.jpg

Walk three steps forward of the bench, and you get this view...
(And yes, all the white stuff on the ground is snow...)
Monochrom, 35mm 'cron, iso 320

The View
http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/Phoenix/L1000418
Please click image to view larger.

Thanks for looking, and all comments welcome!
--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: The bench and it's view)