Subject: [Leica] OT web site question
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 01:47:28 -0500

There is no way to prevent downloads of the images you post online. Sorry,
its impossible, and always will be. To view the image, site visitors'
computers MUST download the image to the browser cache, and from there it
is not hard to save it permanently on the visitor's computer.

Why do you care? Will the images have real commercial value, or is it just
internet paranoia? If the photos have potential commercial uses, post them
small enough to be unusable, say 640 pixels on the long side. That gives a
2 inch image printed! That's what I do on my website. You could also
watermark them, at the risk of making them ugly.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook