Subject: [Leica] Rights to Olympic Photos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:31:55 -0700

Sorry Mark firgot apeture.

He had holds a Canon 400mm f2.8 and shoots figre skating like it was table
tennis.

trust me one wouldn't want to et hit by him!

Albertville Winter Olympics he was shooting figure skating while seated
beside one of the Sports Illustrated staffers who was in awe of his ability
to swing up and down the ice covering an ice skating moving target! :-)

He is, as we speak, finishing a National swimming finals event in Calgary
and flies back to Ottawa tomorrow morning. His latest e-mail... "I have 3000
images to edit as soon as I hit the ground in the morning!" I'm glad it's
him and not I! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)