Subject: [Leica] 2012 BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:59:24 +0200

Dear Ted, buenos dias amigo!

Thank you for these words, coming from you, are for me the highest
value and make me feel a thrill. I have practiced photography at a
young age, although in recent years much more intensely, I kept my job
without sharing up to the LUG gave me the opportunity to show and
share opinions and that was for me a great opportunity that has
encouraged me through people like you to look in my files and tease
out things I had a great love ...  but secretly, what you said and be
in the list makes me happy, here I found true friends around the world
with whom we share not only the common fondness for photography, but
much more.

cheers
Lluis

(Text translated with Google Translator help)

El 24/07/2012, a las 0:24, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: