Subject: [Leica] eviction
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:39:03 -0400

Some semantic problems here.
To be "evicted" or things concerning eviction concerns your Landlord doing
so in an apartment or house you are renting. Not hotels and for sure not
motels which the Extended Stay a company I'm real fond of  and use often
runs. I make a point of staying at them whenever I can.  A week or more is
what they ask but make plenty of exceptions. And they made it possible for
me to move here to NY from Portland OR is how I feel about it.

A tragedy for sure none the less but you can't get evicted from your motel
room. You get kicked out because they don't like you. You've made too much
trouble; noise.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography