Subject: [Leica] IMG: roadside memorial
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:06:31 +0200

Thanks for the story and the photos, Adam. Wonderful and poignant. I too
cycle, and I too struggle to mix cycling and photography, at least when
training. I do keep a Panasonic LX3 in my handlebar bag, just in case I see
something sufficiently interesting to compel me to stop, or to take a snap
when I am stopped for a break anyway.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman