Subject: [Leica] IMG: I want one too
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:18:23 +0200

Sorry to disagree,

I took a look through it - the strap may be a 7D strap,
but the camera was indeed a 5D Mk. II - she asked if
she could try out the Leica 135-mm I had on my 20D on
it - and who am I to refuse a request like that from
such a pretty girl:-)

As far as I'm concerned, she can do almost anything
with her hands when I'm around;-)

Cheers
Douglas