Subject: [Leica] using fotoquote Pro-6. How do I also charge for electronic use?
From: kpsphoto at gmail.com (karen schreiber)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:40:09 -0700

I came up with a quote for textbook, 1/4 page, 10-20K , worldwide print use,
5 years. Extra 10% for model released. The image is unique. I couldn't find
in the user guide how to charge for worldwide electronic use-(Electronic
use  includes ebook use, password protected website use -usually as
instructor resources guides, etc.

Here is the original request
"I am writing to you on behalf of Cengage Learning, formerly Houghton
Mifflin College Division. Several years ago, we contacted you to use an
especially moving photo from Sophia's Garden in our Special Education
textbook by Kathleen Hunt, titled "Exceptional Children and Youth." The
image we used was 11-17-03 10a. We are currently producing an updated
edition of this text, and we would very much like to include this image
again.

Would it be possible for you to grant us permission for this
re-use?"<lug at leica-users.org>

Thanks for any help,
Karen

<lug at leica-users.org>