Subject: [Leica] Happy Half Time!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:42:46 -0400

My glass is half full!  I'm at LAX returning from one week hiking in the
Golden Trout wilderness and one week hiking in Yosemite.  I have many photos
to edit and am ready to spend some time sitting in front of the computer
after hiking over 50 miles, mostly straight up or down!

A toast to you, too, Mark, and everybody on the LUG.  I had no internet or
cell phone connections for two weeks and am getting caught up with 1400
messages!

Tina