Subject: [Leica] New R Solution?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:13:04 -0500

Congratulations on your LUG seniority Mark.

I don't know when Brian began this list;
but the archives date back to Apr '92;
and the earliest post I could find from you was Feb '99

I apparently typed my first posts in Jul '00.
The "full decade" doesn't seem to jive with the records.

In any event I've used Leica R camera systems for 22 years now;
and Leica M camera systems for 45 years.
And use both systems, in their digital forms, currently.

I also spent 22 years with Nikon F's
a few years with Nikon N's;
a few years with an Alpa;
as well as the last 7 years
with Canon Digital systems.

So I feel qualified to speak about the SLR and DSLR systems
which I've actually used professionally, over time,
in the studio and on locations in the field;
(in spite of my apparent lack of LUG seniority).

When did you last make a photographic exposure with a Leica camera?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com