Subject: [Leica] TXP rocks
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 00:59:20 -0400

I've shot almost 250 rolls of Tri-X in the last year :D Its great stuff.
Much cheaper than a D3 too at $2 a roll through Freestyle. Yeah, I know the
digital comes with film built in, I'll spend more on film over the years
than a D3, etc...but I have $2 in my pocket to buy a roll of film. I can
even afford to pay the local camera shop $6 for it! I don't have $5000 for a
D3, lol.

About the film itself, I think it is better than digital as far as tonality
for BW work, though I have done some really beautiful BW digital images in
the past when I had a Kodak 14n.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography