Subject: [Leica] Urban engagement shoot
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 08:49:37 +1000

Hi Michiel. I think that you certainly nailed the brief.
There are two that stand out as different to the theme for me as well.
The first is the last couple shot ( before the pose that Anne Jitski
suggested).  I know that it may not be as satifying technically for your
theme (?) but the families will LOVE this.
The second is the BW shot of the guy on his own. This one seems to have
powerful and compelling eyes. Almost a Rasputin character!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman