Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/9/2010: La Vuelta
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 14:21:22 -0700

Nathan Wajsman showed:

This afternoon, we drove to Puerto de Tudons, a mountain pass about 60 km
from here, to see the Vuelta a Espa?a race pass by. My wife and daughter
found a comfortable rock in the shade to sit on, but I preferred to stay on
the road in the baking sun and wait for the riders to pass by, close, really
close. My patience did not go unrewarded, at least I don't think so:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#995664505_SnLkU-O-LB

Hi Nathan

Now that's what you call an "in yer face action picture!" :-) Any closer and
you'd be riding the handle bars! :-)

cheers,
ted