Subject: [Leica] Banjos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 14:17:19 -0700

Sonny Carter showed:

> I'm in Oklahoma City for the weekend, visiting my son Eric.
> Yesterday we visited the American Banjo Museum.  Take a look!
> http://www.sonc.com/banjo/

Hi Sonny,
Beautiful. One of the things I appreciate about this kind of coverage is
what a series of pictures of this nature entails in shooting it.

Digital camera in hand with appropriate lens attached, walking along and
being motivated about a scene, camera comes to eye and click! No more
thought than that! Pure KISS simple fashion. :-)

You trust the camera meter therefore no screwing around with light meter or
flash and yer gut says... "SHOOT!" You do and it's in the can with no more
thought than that!

No fiddling or concerns about the light other than as it's making everything
look neat therefore catching your eyes, click again! :-)

Well OK that's the way I shoot these type of scenes. :-) It's all..... "Hey
cool looking place! Click!" Move on to the next! See how easy it is when you
don't waste time analyzing and thinking about it! Just gotta love  that
method! :-)

Dr. ted :-)