Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warning! Cute child. Emma loses a tooth.
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 13:13:15 -0400

As long as we are showing children this week, here is my submission.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Emma+loses+a+tooth.jpg.html

I'll be the first to admit that it has terrible image quality but Emma's
look was so appealing that I couldn't resist grabbing my daughter's P&S
camera and snapping a shot. Losing baby teeth is a true rite of passage.

Maybe we can make child photos a one day a week special, like Friday
Flowers. That way we can reserve the rest of the week for serious pictures
of landscapes, National Parks, musical groups, street scenes, and boats. We
could also expand the discussion of Leica rumors, full frame vs. 4/3 format,
and lenses that cost more than their equivalent weight in gold.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Warning! Cute child. Emma loses a tooth.)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] IMG: Warning! Cute child. Emma loses a tooth.)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Warning! Cute child. Emma loses a tooth.)