Subject: [Leica] WTB: IR/UV filters
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 05:34:32 -0400

I'm put of to the point of being offended by a uv filter IN PLACE of a hood.
I'm not going to use any filter without a hood. Even with a wide.
I think a UV filter WITH a good lens hood less of a darned shame.
I used to think not using a hood really casually shoddy but in the past few
years don't use them so much for my wide angles. As I really can see what
they'd do light wise or protection wise. They just stick way out and get in
the way. On a normal sure and for sure sure on a tele.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Filter System for "M" Landscape Photography)