Subject: [Leica] WTB: IR/UV filters
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 07:53:02 -0400

Mark--

I really don't know what I've done to offend you, or why this simple
want-to-buy sets you off so.

Maybe I inadvertently said something that hurt your feelings or unknowingly
pulled the wrong string. Maybe you just don't like me. Maybe you're being a
troll for entertainment purposes.

UV/IR filters make a HUGE difference with the M8. Many M8 users got them
free or bought them. Many of those users have moved along to the M9 and no
longer need the filters. They might prefer cash to unused filters in a
drawer. I try to be careful with money, and all my Leica equipment is bought
used. IR/UV filters are expensive (to me).

If you think my request is silly, perhaps you should take the same tack I do
when when I see you saying something goofy. The key I respond with is the
delete key.

Get some sleep.

ric