Subject: [Leica] The Passing of E-6
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 16:25:56 -0400

I think the tonal range on our computer monitors are the same if not better
than a digital projector which really works the same way but just ends up
dulling it down.
When I look at my captures I'd just taken with my digital camera on this
monitor I'm typing into right now I feel like I've just projected it just
like in the old days.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com