Subject: [Leica] why use a backpack?
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:47:26 -0700 (PDT)

Look closely at the ThinkTank Airport Acceleration or Adicted. Both fit into
U.S. overheads. The space available is?remarkable. Comes with a separate
case
for a 15" laptop that fits in a front pocket. ?I've had large Tamraks and
cannot
fit nearly as much. If you lay your lenses down parallel to the back, you
have?lots of room on top for clothes, scotch, etc...
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com