Subject: [Leica] Spain 1976 - historical picture
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 06:27:13 +0200

Very nice documentation, Lluis. I remember how pleased everyone in Denmark
was on hearing of Franco's death in 1975. The last fascist dictator of
Europe finally gone--and for all the problems in Spain right now, the
progress in those 35 years has been truly spectacular.

Saludos,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain